1. I absolutely loved the second to last episode of Friday Night Lights this season. That should have been the end. If the whole series had ended and that was the last episode I would have been completely happy. It was the “Primevil” of FNL – and then was followed by the “Restless” of FNL as well.
2. Tim Riggins is still a god.
3. I am completely hooked on Maudite, a beer brewed by Unibroue. I had it in a restaurant in Chicago over the summer and am so excited to find it in a local store here in Cleveland.
3. I love “Redemption Song” by Bob Marley.
4. It’s the time of year for me to listen to American Gods again. And I love it just as much.
5. I can’t believe I haven’t blogged about the Twilight Movie yet. In short, I didn’t like it the first time – I was let down. Expectations aside the second time, though, I loved it!!! Although I will never NOT laugh at the scene at the baseball game when they are all crouching and growling and stuff. So, so, bad….
6. In a house with 4 boys, you get really, really good at playing “that’s what she said”.
7. I am a Facebook addict. I think half of my potential blogging time goes to that now instead.
8. I just recently discovered that I could probably lose days, possibly weeks, on Twitter. I twittered the FNL season finale, myself. There’s something about reading Neil Gaiman, commenting on Warren Ellis, who’s commenting back and forth with Joe Quesada that really does it for a fangirl.
9. I watched the Inauguration with my staff in the bar of our building while we ate lunch. One of the women who works there was taking pictures of everyone who came in to be able to se it, she was so proud. I woke up all my teenage boys so they would try to watch it – and they did. The whole thing was amazing.
10. I LOVE playing Left 4 Dead. I can’t watch a single horror movie any more because I won’t be able to sleep for a week. But I can cap zombies with the best of them.